[topicmapmail] Weekly binge : Do we care about subjects that much?

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at garshol.priv.no
Wed Oct 14 15:52:36 EDT 2009

* Murray Altheim

> I have a persistent identifier project on hold (due to a current
> business priority) that will be revisited in the next few months,
> and its web service in the current prototype delivers XHTML, plain
> text, RSS, Atom, and I have a slot for XTM that as yet has no
> transformer. If anyone already has or is moving towards a
> "standard" approach to delivering XTM fragments that establish
> (for a given context) a subject identifier via delivery of such
> fragments, I'd be very interested in learning of that work.

What you are describing sounds an awful lot like Subj3ct.com's Atom
feeds:
   https://subj3ct.com/docs/api/AtomExtensions

Or, if you care more about the fragments than about the PSIs, SDShare:
   http://www.egovpt.org/fg/CWA_Part_1b

--Lars M.
http://www.garshol.priv.no/tmphoto/
http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/