[topicmapmail] TMShare: "changefeed" vs. "fragmentfeed"

Marc Wilhelm Küster kuester at fh-worms.de
Wed Oct 8 11:23:37 EDT 2008

Hi Lars,

> Your paper mentions a "changefeed" while
> <http://www.egovpt.org/fg/CWA_Part_1b> calls it "fragmentfeed". The
> demo application also used "changefeed". May I assume that the webpage
> is wrong and the link to the fragment overview is called "changefeed"?

no, it should be called fragmentfeed – as, incidentally, also the paper
should have in its last version. We decided to rename it rather late in
the process and still have to update the two demo applications.

Best regards,

Marc

--
FH Worms - University of Applied Sciences
Fachbereich Informatik/Telekommunikation